Blog about gossips related to our friends, parties and science around CERN. PS: of course this is NOT an official CERN blog :)
Did you already analyze the results of the last poll about St. Valentine's day? That was more than two months and a half ago.
This reminds me ... it's still permitted for all of us to write in it, right?!
Yes I checked, it's permitted! Let's start a Higgs rumour!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't touch anything!!! hahahahaha!!PD: I do have a big list of things to post (and I keep adding things there) but I just didn't find an occasion in the past weeks and was more busy getting gossips than writing about them...)
The Blog is dead. Long live the Blog!!!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_is_dead._Long_live_the_King
Yo, Maikel, me propongo seriamente probar que está usted equivocado.
Did you already analyze the results of the last poll about St. Valentine's day? That was more than two months and a half ago.
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me ... it's still permitted for all of us to write in it, right?!
ReplyDeleteYes I checked, it's permitted! Let's start a Higgs rumour!
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't touch anything!!! hahahahaha!!
ReplyDeletePD: I do have a big list of things to post (and I keep adding things there) but I just didn't find an occasion in the past weeks and was more busy getting gossips than writing about them...)
The Blog is dead. Long live the Blog!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_is_dead._Long_live_the_King
Yo, Maikel, me propongo seriamente probar que está usted equivocado.
ReplyDelete